Saturday, April 4, 2009

Motivational

Month, Day: Splendour, Speech (Independence)
Month, Day: Splendour, Questions (Glory)
Month, Day: Splendour, Honour (Beauty)

Add Power to the above to complete the group. These follow the Operational (Names, Might, Will, Knowledge).

Regards purpose, focus, limits and much more.

HW #I-40: O SON OF MAN! Wert thou to speed through the immensity of space and traverse the expanse of heaven, yet thou wouldst find no rest save in submission to Our command and humbleness before Our Face.

HW #I-69:
O YE SONS OF SPIRIT! Ye are My treasury, for in you I have treasured the pearls of My mysteries and the gems of My knowledge. Guard them from the strangers amidst My servants and from the ungodly amongst My people.

Remarks:

11/24/2009 -- What motivates?

11/20/2009 -- This group is approaching.

10/15/2009 --Power, Speech, Questions, Honour

4V: There needeth none but thyself to make out an account against thee this day ... The Self of God standing within Him with laws ... "Hereafter We will show them Our signs in the regions of the earth, and in themselves, until it become manifest unto them that it is the truth"

Modified: 11/24/2009

No comments: