Thursday, September 21, 2017

New Year

Month, Day: 174, Might, Questions (Majesty)

First of all: New Years - 1439 and 5778.

This year, I will be writing more about the moon phases and their influence. There are several motivations for this, including decades of observation and study. Too, I just started to pay attention to the moon focus of Islam's calendar. And, I need to revisit Judaism's approach.

---

Have to follow up with comments in this blog related to angels. I quit paying attention to the Wikipedia page long ago and came here. One thing that grated was the over-bearing attitude of some of the editors. I'll have to go back and see if things have changed. Not the content of the page, no the comments and re-edits brought about by some seeming to know more than others.

Perhaps, that might be true; however, in these realms, we are to bow to the Writings. That does not mean that someone cannot express an opinion.

I like this page: 5 Ways to attract and become angels

But, some of the posts here that  are related to the theme are the following
I must say, finding this page on Baha'i Cosmology was greatly appreciated.
 
Remarks: Modified: 09/21/2017

09/21/2017 -- 

No comments: